Working out. Meh… It’s a love/hate relationship with basically everyone in the world. I started getting really serious about exercising about 5 months ago, and although it’s been a struggle at times– IT’S TOTES WORTH IT!
We all have different things we like to do that the gym, some people love to run, others would rather rip out their front tooth. And now days, a lot more women are lifting versus just doing cardio (you go girls!) But, no matter what you like to do at the gym– here are 10 of my personal favorite songs to ensure that you don’t give in to the voice in your head saying “I can’t do this!” because guess what? YOU CAN!
1. Sex, Metal, Barbie. – In This Moment (do yourself a favor and download ALL their songs- especially if you like to lift)
2. Otta Your Mind- Lil Jon (I also like to shake my money-maker to this one at the bar)
3. Fly- Nicki Minaj
4. The Distance- Cake (Good song to run to)
5. Chandelier- Sia
6. Beg For It- Iggy Azalea
7. Still Counting- Volbeat
8. Rap God- Eminem
9. Love Bites- Halestorm (Mz. Hyde is also amaze.)
10. Eye of the Tiger- Survivor (You should already have this one!!)
Download & get fit!